Information for speakers and session hosts
International Conference on Inclusive Insurance
Hotel, travel and visa
Travel expenses for speakers and facilitators
Speakers and facilitators will be granted free admission to the conference. There is a limited budget for economy travel and hotel expenses available upon application. Applications made after the submission of the proposal cannot be accepted.
- To be eligible for reimbursement, you must present three different quotes for flights.
- Travel expenses will be provided for representatives of not-for-profit organisations (excluding large national or international donor organizations) only.
- There is no limit to the number of abstract submissions and speakers/facilitators per organisation; however, we can cover travel expenses only for one speaker per organisation.
- Reimbursable travel and hotel expenses are limited to a total of USD 1,500 per person. We will cover hotel expenses up to a maximum of four nights. Only economy class travel will be reimbursed.
- Only tickets for flights, trains, etc. within three days before or after the conference between the closest airport next to your hometown and the conference venue can be accepted. Otherwise, not more than 50% of the ticket will be reimbursed.
- Travel – train, flight, bus – and hotel expenses only. No other expenses will be accepted, e.g. dinner, etc. since food will be provided during the conference.
- Applications for travel expenses made after submission of the proposal cannot be accepted.
- Travel expenses have to be submitted for reimbursement within four weeks after the last day of the conference. To claim travel expenses, you will be asked to submit your receipts as well as the completed travel reimbursement form after the conference. Only actual invoices or bank statements will be accepted as proof of payment. Online cost estimates are not acceptable.
- In case you cannot follow the rules above, please contact the conference organisers.
Hosting a full session
Selected slots can be allocated to organisations wishing to organise and host a full session. The hosting organisation will be named in the agenda.
- The hosting organisation will be fully responsible for inviting speakers and organising the session.
- The travel costs of speakers/facilitators must be covered by the hosting organisation.
- Up to four speakers/facilitators will be granted admission free of charge.
- Speakers must be registered by means of the online registration form.
- Speakers/facilitators must be confirmed four weeks before the conference at the latest.
- The room will be allocted by the conference organisers.
- Room arrangements cannot be changed.