Germanwatch study for strong climate protection and resilience will be published
Register now for the online event!
PAREMIA is the title of a new Germanwatch study. The name stands for "Partnerships for ambitious resilience and mitigation action". The study examines how bilateral country partnerships between Germany on the one hand and developing and emerging countries on the other can advance climate protection and dealing with the consequences of climate change internationally.
Together with Germanwatch, we want to present the results in an online event on May 26, 2021. Experts who were interviewed for the study will be given the floor to explain the results in a dialog. Afterwards, the full publication will be published and also available here on the website. We cordially invite you to join us!
Online event (organised and hosted by Germanwatch)
Date: 26 May 2021 Time: 10 to 11 a.m. (CET)
- Introduction – Rixa Schwarz, Germanwatch
- Initial comments - Christian Barthelt, Munich RE Foundation
- The concept of Paris Partnerships – Lutz Weischer, Germanwatch
- PAREMIA: Suggestions for potential partnerships of Germany with India and South Africa - Rixa Schwarz, Germanwatch
- Comments I: Srinivas Krishnaswamy, Vasudha Foundation, India
- Comments II: Richard Worthington, FES, South Africa (tbc)
- Open discussion