Call for rapporteur applications
International Conference on Inclusive Insurance -
- Ideally PhD or PhD student, preferable with focus on microinsurance
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Good writing skills
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Write 5-6 summaries for selected conference sessions (800-1200 words each including basic data on the presented microinsurance schemes). The summaries have to be completed within four weeks after the conference.
- Write short summaries for the selected sessions to be presented at the closing at the conference.
- Write content for social media such as twitter or LinkedIn during the conference.
- Assist the facilitator during the session in case of any problems to ensure a smooth flow of the session.
Participation fee for the conference will be waived. Travel expenses according to the travel expenses regulations for speakers will be covered by the conference organizers after submission of the summaries and acceptance by the editor within the deadline.
How to apply
If you would like to work as a rapporteur at the conference, please submit your CV (in English) and at least one autographic work as a reference (ideally on microinsurance) to email@example.com.
15 September 2021