We are constantly on the lookout for interns to assist with the work of the foundation.
Next internship commences: 1 September 2023
For a minimum period of three months.
Please indicate in your motivational letter your preferred starting and end date of the internship.
Closing date for applications: Please allow sufficient time for your application documents to reach us by 15 June 2023.
- Providing support for the organisation of the Munich Re Foundation's events, such as Dialogue Forums, International Conference on Inclusive Insurance or our Summer Academy.
- Helping to conceptualise publications and presentations.
- Providing day-to-day support for our project managers.
- Undertaking research and updating our website and media library.
Competences – you should
- be studying for a degree in geography, economics, politics or an equivalent field.
- have a sound grasp of international climate change, environmental and development policy.
- possess good Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook skills.
- be familiar with social media and online research.
- Experiences with Content Management Systems (CMS) would be an advantage.
- have strong communication skills, e.g. a very good command of German, and English;
- This internship is a paid position (€2.100 per month).
- The working hours are 37 per week.
- Internships may be a compulsory part of your studies or undertaken solely on your own initiative.
- The internship is intended for enrolled students or prospective master's students only!
- We regret that we are not able to consider graduates who have no certificate of enrolment.
If you are interested in applying for an internship with the Munich Re Foundation, please forward your application via our online form only.