Call for rapporteur applications
International Conference on Inclusive Insurance
- Ideally PhD or PhD student, preferable with focus on microinsurance
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Good writing skills
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Write 5-6 summaries for selected conference sessions (800-1200 words each including basic data on the presented microinsurance schemes). The summaries have to be completed within four weeks after the conference.
- Write short summaries for the selected sessions to be presented at the closing at the conference.
- Write content for social media such as twitter or LinkedIn during the conference.
- Assist the facilitator during the session in case of any problems to ensure a smooth flow of the session.
How to apply
If you would like to work as a rapporteur at the conference, please submit your CV (in English) and at least one autographic work as a reference (ideally on microinsurance) to email@example.com.
30 September 2020